Oh this Maui session………so many things.
Perhaps it’s better to write them down in list format:
- Maui……….this just so happens to be my happiest place on earth. I got married there ten years ago so we get to go back often and for that I am so thankful!
- This woman right here is quite possible one of my faves on the planet these days.
- The golden light mixed with clouds in Maui is magic!
- We captured a double rainbow……..double rainbows are considered “symbolic of transformations in your life. The material world is represented by the first rainbow while the second rainbow is the spiritual world. How cool is that?
- Fillyboo mixed with Free People may be a perfect combo for Maui sessions
- I’ve dreamt of having a VW bus in a session for the last few years. While out driving I saw one parked with a guy sitting inside and I just may have persuaded him to meet us a few nights later to bring my vision to life. So rad!
- Maui is Magic……..enough said!
Hello and thank you for visiting my blog! I’m Stephanie, a family and newborn photographer in Sacramento. I live in Lincoln, California and my studio is in Roseville. I love telling the story of motherhood, movement in images, I love connection, I love golden, dappled light and the way it dances and bounces around on my subject’s skin. I love airy images as well as moody images and I continuously dip my toe in whatever moves me for the day, which, I think is so important.
I offer studio and on-site sessions. Studio sessions are available for newborns, sitters and expectant mothers. My studio offers beautiful, natural light creating special memories with an organic and airy feeling. I also offer the use of my studio wardrobe, taking the pressure off of you so that you can enjoy the experience without having to worry about shopping for your entire family. I would love to be invited to capture your family memories, I promise to help make the process fun and relaxing.
For investment information, click here.